[Reinstatement] Joseph Lastorino [Deputy Coroner (II)]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Joseph Lastorino

[Reinstatement] Joseph Lastorino [Deputy Coroner (II)]

Post by Joseph Lastorino »

DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Joseph Lastorino, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

A. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• First name(s): Joseph
  • Last name: Lastorino
  • Date of Birth: 17/AUG/1994
  • Phone number: 67923915
  • Email address: je-lasto@ls.mail
  • Place of Birth: Salerno, Italy
  • Nationality: American
  • Residential address: 1003 Strawbery Avenue

B. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

• Former Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Former Division: SORT
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: (( Inactivity, caught Covid and stuffs ))
  • Desired Rank: Deputy Coroner II
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: N/A
  • Former Division: N/A
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: N/A
    Notice: If you cannot enter any necessary fields, then input N/A in the space provided.

C. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

• Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
  • Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Cynsthraux
  • Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
  • Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Skaramush#2388
  • Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
  • Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
  • Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: For the roleplay opportunity. When I was at DMEC, I felt a stream of roleplay that I've never felt before, it was majestic and I've never felt that same dose of fun anywhere. For me, DMEC is the most suitable for me (personally) and for my character to develop, since I love crime and forensic-related stuffs and so Joseph too. During my absence from DMEC, I've been honing my roleplay, constantly trying to improve so when someday I went back to DMEC, I could be the best version of myself. Though, sorry for the inactivity back then, caught covid, was left immobilized!

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] Joseph Lastorino [Deputy Coroner (II)]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

LOS SANTOS DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

• Application Status - Received
    Dear, Joseph Lastorino

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.
    Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,
    Stephen Malen, Lead Deputy Coroner
    Recruitment Unit
    Office of the Chief
Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] Joseph Lastorino [Deputy Coroner (II)]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

LOS SANTOS DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

• Application Status - Accepted
    Dear, Joseph Lastorino

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

With this letter we wish to inform you that it is essential for your future career that you understand the documents in this letter. After understanding the necessary information the next step would be to request an induction.

1. Manual of Policy and Procedures
    2. Induction
    3. Induction Request

We recommend you receive your badge and uniform first before you can request your induction.

(( You can join our DMEC Discord Server and request a role to get yourself started, once you received your role you can ask for a role on forums. For the meantime, we just recommend you to read and go through all the channels on discord and forums. ))

Sincerely,
    Stephen Malen, Lead Deputy Coroner
    Recruitment Unit
    Office of the Chief
Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator