(([Reinstatement] Roxy-Leigh Doyle > Myla Sparks ))

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Myla Sparks

(([Reinstatement] Roxy-Leigh Doyle > Myla Sparks ))

Post by Myla Sparks »

DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Myla Sparks, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

A. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• First name(s): Myla
  • Last name: Sparks
  • Date of Birth: 22/07/2000
  • Phone number: 2209
  • Email address: Msparks@Lsmail.com
  • Place of Birth: United Kingdom
  • Nationality: British
  • Residential address: 107 Playa Vista Floor 1 Room 3, Los Santos county, Los Santos

B. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

• Former Rank: Deputy Coroner (I Believe)
  • Former Division: Coroners
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: ((Inactivity))
  • Desired Rank: Deputy Coroner
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: N/A
  • Former Division: N/A
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: N/A
    Notice: If you cannot enter any necessary fields, then input N/A in the space provided.

C. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

• Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
  • Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Hyleknight
  • Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
  • Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: The_Missez#4977
  • Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
  • Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
  • Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: I would like to come back to the DMEC because when I was in the faction before I loved the RP opportunities that you got to experience and what different types of RP you could create for yourself, I would love to once again be a part of the faction and bring the knowledge that I already have with me and be able to make an amazing part of the team. I can bring my knowledge from all my other times in factions (not just on this server) with me, the way they work, and how much detail has to be done not only in the RP but in the paperwork part of the Job, making a good report is just as important if not one of the main factors in the faction because if you didn't have that it wouldn't help the other factions in their investigations. Since rejoining the server I have focused mostly on the fundamentals of the RP that is needed and getting comfortable before joining a faction again. I would love to bring more into the faction and I think I would be an asset to the team.
Last edited by Myla Sparks on Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tassia Lowe

Re: (([Reinstatement] Roxy-Leigh Doyle > Myla Sparks ))

Post by Tassia Lowe »

LOS SANTOS DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

• Application Status - Received
    Dear, Myla Sparks

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.
    Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,
    Stephen Malen, Lead Deputy Coroner
    Recruitment Unit
    Office of the Chief
Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator

Tassia Lowe

Re: (([Reinstatement] Roxy-Leigh Doyle > Myla Sparks ))

Post by Tassia Lowe »

LOS SANTOS DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

• Application Status - Accepted
    Dear, Myla Sparks

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

With this letter we wish to inform you that it is essential for your future career that you understand the documents in this letter. After understanding the necessary information the next step would be to request an induction.

1. Manual of Policy and Procedures
    2. Induction
    3. Induction Request

We recommend you receive your badge and uniform first before you can request your induction.

(( You can join our DMEC Discord Server and request a role to get yourself started, once you received your role you can ask for a role on forums. For the meantime, we just recommend you to read and go through all the channels on discord and forums. ))

Sincerely,
    Stephen Malen, Lead Deputy Coroner
    Recruitment Unit
    Office of the Chief
Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator