[Reinstatement] Neil Collins [Chief Coroner Investigator]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Neil Collins

[Reinstatement] Neil Collins [Chief Coroner Investigator]

Post by Neil Collins »

DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Neil Collins, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

A. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• First name(s): Neil
  • Last name: Collins
  • Date of Birth: 13/8/1991
  • Phone number: 283-8055
  • Email address: N.collins@Lsmail.com
  • Place of Birth: Blaine County, San Andreas
  • Nationality: White American
  • Residential address: #50 Cougar Avenue, Morningwood, Los Santos

B. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

• Former Rank: Chief Coroner Investigator
  • Former Division: Command staff
  • Resignation/Termination Date: May 3rd 2023
  • Reason: Forced into retirement by previous leadership and command staff.
  • Desired Rank: Due to there being no record of my retirement I'd like to step back into my previous role if its unfilled.
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: N/A
  • Former Division: N/A
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: N/A
    Notice: If you cannot enter any necessary fields, then input N/A in the space provided.

C. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

• Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://i.imgur.com/zKucpjy.png
  • Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: https://ucp.gta.world/view/user/79048
  • Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/3854 ... alsausage/
  • Please provide your Discord ID and ID #:digitalsausage
  • Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
  • Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
  • Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: now that previous leadership has left I feel its the right time to come back without having a target on my back.
Last edited by Neil Collins on Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aixa Betancourt

Re: [Reinstatement] Neil Collins [Chief Coroner Investigator]

Post by Aixa Betancourt »

LOS SANTOS DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

• Application Status - Received

Dear. Collins

Your request has been received and forwarded to the appropriate review board for further deliberation. We appreciate your interest in joining the team at the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner and we understand the importance of your request.

Please be advised that it may take up to 3 days to receive a written response regarding your request. During this time, we kindly ask that you refrain from reaching out to our department for updates, as this may impede our ability to fully review and assess your request in a timely manner.

If there have been any changes to your request, or if you are no longer interested in pursuing employment with the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner, please notify us as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Mia Vargas
    Mia Vargas, Supervising Coroner Investigator
    Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner

Aixa Betancourt

• Application Status - On Hold

Dear. Collins

We would like to inform you that the appropriate review board has concluded their review and deliberations concerning your request for employment with the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner. However, we have placed your request on hold due to missing and/or incorrect information that needs to be resolved within forty-eight hours.

We encourage you to promptly address and resolve the issues mentioned in the list below, after which we will continue with the review process.
    • B6-B9; Please put N/A for this section if it does not apply to you.
    Thank you for your interest in our Department, and we look forward to receiving the updated information as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
    Mia Vargas

Aixa Betancourt

• Application Status - Confirmation Pending

Dear. Collins

We are pleased to inform you that the appropriate review board has concluded their review and deliberations concerning your request. We are interested in offering you a position within our department, with the rank of Chief Coroner Investigator, in the assignment of Recruitment.

It is important to terminate your employment with any other County of Los Santos company before formally accepting this offer.

Kindly return a letter with your intent to accept or decline this employment offer.

Sincerely,
    Aixa Betancourt
    Aixa Betancourt, Chief of Staff

Neil Collins

Post by Neil Collins »

DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

Letter of acceptance
Dear application handler.
I accept the offer.

Best Regards
Neil Collins

Aixa Betancourt

• Application Status - Employment agreement signature

Dear. Collins

We are delighted to welcome you to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner, now that you have successfully completed the conditions associated with your employment offer. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the roles and responsibilities of our Department, and to contact a member of the appropriate review board should you have any queries.

Please take a moment to review and complete the following documents:
    1. Manual of Policy and Procedures
    2. (( Read and Understood ))
    3. (( [GUIDE] Employee expectations on the job ))
    4. Promotion Criteria and Compensation
    5. Induction Request
      ((For faction invitation contact any member of the Command Staff or above))

Sincerely,
    Mia Vargas