(( [Reinstatement] Nicholas Schwarz -> Luisa Valdivia [Deputy Coroner I] ))

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Jacob Kaczynski

(( [Reinstatement] Nicholas Schwarz -> Luisa Valdivia [Deputy Coroner I] ))

Post by Jacob Kaczynski »

DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Luisa Valdivia, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

A. PERSONAL INFORMATION

• First name(s): Luisa
  • Last name: Valdivia
  • Date of Birth: 23/AUG/2000
  • Phone number: 58415345
  • Email address: luisavalval00@gmail.com
  • Place of Birth: Los Santos, United States
  • Nationality: American
  • Residential address: Pink Cage Motel Floor 2 Room 39, Meteor Street, Los Santos, San Andreas

B. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION

• Former Rank: Deputy Coroner (I)
  • Former Division: Coroners
  • Resignation/Termination Date: (( Somewhere around September 2021 ))
  • Reason: (( Inactivity ))
  • Desired Rank: Deputy Coroner
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: N/A
  • Former Division: N/A
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: N/A
    Notice: If you cannot enter any necessary fields, then input N/A in the space provided.

C. (( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))

• Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
  • Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Zecevic
  • Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
  • Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: drw#1352
  • Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
  • Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
  • Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: DMEC was my first faction when I joined the server, and I really liked it, therefore I never really wanted to leave. I was a trainee in the SD when I was removed for being inactive, I simply couldn't balance my activity at the time, so I gave the SD all of my free time. Now, almost two years later, I want to go back to where I started now that I am in the LSPD and have a lot of free time.

Jacob Kaczynski

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Nicholas Schwarz -> Luisa Valdivia [Deputy Coroner I] ))

Post by Jacob Kaczynski »

I'd like to withdraw my reinstatement, thanks.