[Reinstatement] Todd Alton [Deputy Coroner II]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Todd Alton

[Reinstatement] Todd Alton [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Todd Alton »

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Deputy Coroner — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $71,586

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Title: Mr.
  • First name(s): Todd
  • Last name: Alton
    Phone number: 7975206
    Email address: todd.alton@gmail.com
    Nationality: Sweden

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • Former Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Former Division: Recruitment
  • Resignation/Termination Date: Beginning of last year somewhere.
  • Reason: "Your termination was for the blatant disregard for LFM rulings that I follow within my faction."
  • Desired Rank: Up to you
  • Desired Assignment: Up to you.
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: N/A
  • Former Division: N/A
  • Resignation/Termination Date: N/A
  • Reason: N/A

DECLARATION
  • Criminal record background check (( Please attach a link to a screenshot of your criminal background, this can be obtained through the LSPD forums. ))

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: jousvn
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: N/A
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: I used to be very active before my beef with former faction lead which started for the views I had about the war in Ukraine. However before that I was pretty active in the faction, I tried playing every day and now, after re-installing GTA V and it actually is running good due to the fact I bought me a new SSD I want to do something in game. I do not feel doing random jobs. I want to belong to somewhere and do something useful. Tassia does know everything about me and the beef I had with Wyatt.

By submitting this application, I, Todd Alton, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] Todd Alton [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Todd Alton

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] Todd Alton [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Todd Alton

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

Important Links:

1. Manual of Policy and Procedures
2. Induction
3. (( DMEC Discord Server))

Sincerely,

Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator