[Application] James David [Coroner Investigator][DENIED]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

James David

[Application] James David [Coroner Investigator][DENIED]

Post by James David »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Coroner Investigator — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $91,081

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Preferred Title: Mr.
  • First name(s): James
  • Last name: David
    Date of Birth: 31/01/1998
    Phone number: 45763440
    Email address: James_David420@ls.mail
    Place of Birth: Liberty City
    Nationality: American
    Residential address: # Pink Cage Motel, Room 21, Hawick Avenue, Alta, Los Santos, San Andreas

EDUCATION
  • Name of High School: Stuyvesant High School
  • Year of graduation: 2018
  • Bachelor's Degree: Human Biology and Science
  • Name of College/University: University of Liberty City

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT +2
    Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://i.imgur.com/89LWoUq.png
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Refreshanu
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/71386-refreshanu/
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Refresh#3514
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: N/A
    Have you been in any legal faction on any Roleplay server? IF so, please list them in the following format (Server - Faction - Highest Position) :
    N/A
    Write your character's background story: (Minimum 200 words)
    James came from the poor side of Liberty City, more exactly, Bohan, he didn't had an easy life there his family was poor, they were barely making 600$ a month, just a bit above the life expanses there. Bohan borough being notorious for it's high crime rates, drug dealing problems and the low police activity around there. James being a honest and smart man, he studied like crazy to get out of Bohan, he even worked part time during his high school period to help his family with money for paying the bills and to bring food in the house.

However, he made it to Broker, not a big upgrade, but it's something better for him and his family. After he moved, his mother died due to cancer, James, is severely affected by his mother's death, he wants to get a very good paying job and make sure his family will have everything they want and be blessed with no dieseases and live a long life. But these dreams we're destroyed when his dad got in a car crash and ended up in hospital in a coma. Now James maintains a good life for his father and sister. Bohan made him a very tough person and a fighter. After some time he started going to university, started studying about human biology and science. James got a part time job to pay for his tuition, but he got lucky and got a scholarship because his hard work and good grades. James chose this path because he wanted to make any unsolvable mistery a solvable one. He tries very hard everyday to protect everything he loves. He started working full time after finishing university to try and move out of Liberty City.

Finally, James gathered enough money in his account, he moved in Los Santos for a fresh start. He had choosen Los Santos because of the greater opportunities, warmer weather and bigger chances for him to create a family. After some time spent in Los Santos he recieves the greatest news he could recieve, his dad woke up from his coma and was feeling a lot better, that meaning his sister could find a place to work and help their dad with money and pills. James keeps wiring money to them as a proof that he succeded in this state.

By submitting this application, I, James David, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Last edited by James David on Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Paul Thorne

Re: [Application] James David [Coroner Investigator]

Post by Paul Thorne »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Mr. David,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Deputy Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner Astrid Eiriksdottir

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Pending

Mr. David,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Department of the Medical Examiner-Coroner. Following a thorough preliminary review stage, the application status has been changed to pending as some information is missing and/or incorrect. Please amend the following within the next 48 hours:
  1. (( Your forum name should be the same as your character. Please make a request here: ACCESS;
  2. (( In the server's continuity, New York is replaced by Liberty City. In your application, the character was born in New York, but the background is set in Liberty City - please correct that. ));
(( Reply to this topic once amended ))

Sincerely,

James David

Post by James David »

Astrid Eiriksdottir wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:41 pm

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Pending

Mr. David,

Your application has been received and acknowledged by the Department of the Medical Examiner-Coroner. Following a thorough preliminary review stage, the application status has been changed to pending as some information is missing and/or incorrect. Please amend the following within the next 48 hours:
  1. (( Your forum name should be the same as your character. Please make a request here: ACCESS;
  2. (( In the server's continuity, New York is replaced by Liberty City. In your application, the character was born in New York, but the background is set in Liberty City - please correct that. ));
(( Reply to this topic once amended ))

Sincerely,

I've modified the specified aspects and made a request at the specified link.
Kind regards,
James David.

Paul Thorne

Re: [Application] James David [Coroner Investigator][PENDING]

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Interview

Mr. David,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with your availability, to conduct the interview as soon as possible, using the format below.

Sincerely,

[+] Please use this template and post it on the thread

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][b]Dear Handler,[/b]

Please find below the best suitable availability for myself, for the next few days. These are the listings that suits me best, should you wish to schedule an interview for the following:
[list]DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)[/list]

Kind regards,
[b]First_Name_Last_Name[/b][/divbox]

James David

Post by James David »

Dear Handler,

Please find below the best suitable availability for myself, for the next few days. These are the listings that suits me best, should you wish to schedule an interview for the following:
  • 30/12/2022 l 10:00 to 22:00 (Server time)
  • 31/12/2022 l 10:00 to 19:00 (Server time)
  • 02/01/2023 l 10:00 to 22:00 (Server time)
  • 03/01/2023 l 10:00 to 22:00 (Server time)
  • 04/01/2023 l 10:00 to 22:00 (Server time)

Kind regards,
James David

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Interview

Mr. David,

We have received your availability for your interview and have chosen the date and time from your listing. Your interview will be on the following listed below. Please note that if failure to show up to the interview at the specific time and date, we will terminate your application and you will not be allowed to re-apply until two weeks have passed.
30/12/2022 l 21:00 (Server time)
The interview will be held at the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner Headquarters located at CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA. In case unforeseeable circumstances may occur in regards to the time and date of the interview, please inform us immediately. ((Reply to this topic thread))

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Denied

Mr. David,

We regret to inform you that we are currently unable to offer you a position within the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner.
There are few tasks more difficult than denying an applicant to join us.
Although there is no way for us to lessen the disappointment, we would like to point out that we reviewed your application to the best of our abilities.
If you would like a more in-depth explanation of the reason for your denial, do not hesitate to contact the application handler for further explanation.
Thank you for your interest in a career with the City, and best of luck on your next endeavors.

Sincerely,