[Reinstatement] Sara Bartlett [Deputy Coroner I]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Sara Bartlett

[Reinstatement] Sara Bartlett [Deputy Coroner I]

Post by Sara Bartlett »

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Deputy Coroner — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $71,586

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Title: Miss
  • First name(s): Sara
  • Last name: Bartlett (previously Hannah Fry)
    Phone number: 26718584
    Email address: sara.bartlett@ls.mail
    Nationality: American

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • Former Rank: Deputy Coroner I
  • Former Division: Deputy Coroner
  • Resignation/Termination Date: 25/MAR/2022
  • Reason: I wanted to try a different style of roleplay as I was interested in journalism rp. I started a new character named Troy Francis
  • Desired Rank: The same as previous
  • Desired Assignment: I am interested in the Coroner Investigative role.
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: Answer
  • Former Division: Answer
  • Resignation/Termination Date: Answer
  • Reason: Answer

DECLARATION

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: zzzbed3001
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Jolagh#7511
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS Troy Francis - LSN
    Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: I really enjoyed my time at DMEC, however at the time was inspired by a forum post to venture into journalism RP which I did successfully for quite a period of time. I have never forgotten the faction though and enjoy the interaction between ourselves and other factions i.e. LSPD/LSSD. I recently was browsing through the front end of the forum and noticed the role of Investigative Coroner which really peaked my interest as I often felt restricted in the role of Deputy Coroner. I really would like to rejoin the faction, and even if the role is not immediately available. I am happy to work towards it under the new name of Sara Bartlett.

I really hope you consider my application and, fingers crossed I will be able to interact and RP with you all again.

By submitting this application, I, Sara Bartlett, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Edward Pemberton

Re: [Reinstatement] Sara Bartlett [Deputy Coroner I]

Post by Edward Pemberton »

((Kindly note that Coroner Investigator is not Deputy Coroner - it's relatively like Deputy Medical Examiner; therefore, if you'd like to become a Coroner Investigator - you'd have to go through a regular application since it's a different application with different tests. Should you wish to reinstate as Deputy Coroner, let me know so we can proceed. ))
E.Pemberton, Deputy Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
Decedent Services Unit

Sara Bartlett

Post by Sara Bartlett »

((Hi thanks for the information. I am happy to reinstate as Deputy Coroner and then can develop from there, if that works with yourself))

Neil Collins

Post by Neil Collins »

((Works for me, as long as its okay with Pemberton I'm happy to oversee you))

Sara Bartlett

Post by Sara Bartlett »

((Thanks for the vote of confidence :) I will wait for Edward))

Edward Pemberton

Post by Edward Pemberton »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Emily Buchana

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

Important Links:
1 Our new forum, please register
2. Manual of Policy and Procedures
3. Induction
4. (( DMEC Discord Server))

Sincerely,

Deputy Chief Coroner Medical Examiner Edward Pemberton

E.Pemberton, Deputy Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
Decedent Services Unit