[Reinstatement] EMILY BUCHANAN [Deputy Coroner II]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Emily Buchanan

[Reinstatement] EMILY BUCHANAN [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Emily Buchanan »

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Deputy Coroner — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $71,586

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Title: MISS
  • First name(s): EMILY
  • Last name: BUCHANAN
    Phone number: 5940245
    Email address: Ebcanan@eyefinder.com
    Nationality: British/Scottish

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • Former Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Former Division: S.O.R.T
  • Resignation/Termination Date: 2/6/22
  • Reason: Lack of availability and general absense at the time of termination.
  • Desired Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Desired Assignment: S.O.R.T
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: Answer
  • Former Division: Answer
  • Resignation/Termination Date: Answer
  • Reason: Answer

DECLARATION

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://imgur.com/A09HjK8.png
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Jallan216
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/51710-jallan216/
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: _Scottish_Rebel_#7391
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
    Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: I believe it would be a good way to get back into both RP and GTA world by entering back into a faction i have previous experience with. I was before the time of my inactivity one of the most active faction members and i was fast tracking my way to supervisor i believe if not for my absence due to commitments outside of the online space i would have been an invaluable member of the faction. I have done S.O.R.T Training and i spent many shifts with some of the other more active members at the time such as Agrien. Provided i am accepted back into the ranks of DMEC
    I had a good relationship with supervisors and leadership and even helped select the Sandking XL as one Main Faction Vehicles.
    I believe i can continue to contribute in the ways i did before aswell as being a fimiliar face for some of the older faction members.

By submitting this application, I, EMILY BUCHANAN, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] EMILY BUCHANAN [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Emily Buchana

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Recruitment Commander Tassia Lowe

Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator

Tassia Lowe

Re: [Reinstatement] EMILY BUCHANAN [Deputy Coroner II]

Post by Tassia Lowe »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Emily Buchana

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

Important Links:

1. Manual of Policy and Procedures
2. Induction
3. (( DMEC Discord Server))

Sincerely,

Recruitment Commander Tassia Lowe

Tassia Lowe M.D
Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner
———————————————————————ALSO———————————————————————
Stephen Malen
Supervising Coroner Investigator