[Reinstatement] Sloane Wilkinson Deputy Coroner II

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Sloane Guerrero

[Reinstatement] Sloane Wilkinson Deputy Coroner II

Post by Sloane Guerrero »

REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Deputy Coroner — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $71,586

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Title: Mrs.
  • First name(s): Sloane
  • Last name: Wilkinson
    Phone number: 2149884
    Email address: s.kennedy@ls.mail
    Nationality: Caucasian

EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • Former Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Former Division: Field Staff & Recruitment
  • Resignation/Termination Date: September 16 2022
  • Reason: (( I am staff on GTAW:LC as well as a faction leader. I, unfortunately, don't have time to main Sloane anymore. I'd love to re-instate down the road one day. ))
  • Desired Rank: Deputy Coroner II
  • Desired Assignment: Recruitment
    Notice: Only use this format if you have been an employee at another agency since leaving DMEC.
  • Former Rank: Answer
  • Former Division: Answer
  • Resignation/Termination Date: Answer
  • Reason: Answer

DECLARATION

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: ACCESS
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Brihannah
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: ACCESS
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Brihannah#0840
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: ACCESS
    Why do you want to return to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner?: I miss it! I loved the quiet on-duty RP. Plus, I'd like to RP with Will again. Good times.

By submitting this application, I, Sloane Wilkinson, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Neil Collins

Re: [Reinstatement] Sloane Wilkinson Deputy Coroner II

Post by Neil Collins »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Sloane Wilkinson

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you back the position of Deputy Coroner. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department.

Please report to DMEC morgue to receive your uniform radio and other miscellaneous items you left behind before returning to duty.

Sincerely,
Supervising Deputy Coroner - Neil Collins