[Application] Mila Morozova [Coroner Investigator] [ACCEPTED]

Moderators: Senior Deputy Medical Examiner, Recruitment Unit, Command Staff, Chief of Staff

Mila Morozova

[Application] Mila Morozova [Coroner Investigator] [ACCEPTED]

Post by Mila Morozova »

PRELIMINARY APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Position: Coroner Investigator — Department: DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER — Duration of Position: Full-time — Classification: Paygrade: $91,081

PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • Preferred Title: Miss
  • First name(s): Mila
  • Last name: Morozova
    Date of Birth: 19/07/1988
    Phone number: 72783925
    Email address: MMorozova88@lsmail.com
    Place of Birth: Rublevka, Moscow, Russia
    Nationality: Russian
    Residential address: Room #811 Richman, Richmond Hotel, West Eclipse Blvd, Los Santos

EDUCATION
  • Name of High School: Brookes Moscow Multilingual School
  • Year of graduation: December 2010
  • Bachelor's Degree: (Bachelor’s) Environmental and public health
    (Bachelor’s) Medicolegal Death Investigators
    (Both Diploma and Bachelor’s) Healthcare Science - Anatomical Pathology Technology
    (Diploma) National Certificate in Funeral Arranging and Administration
    (Diploma) High School

• Name of College/University: Moscow State University

(( OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
  • Please provide your timezone (GMT): GMT / BST
    Please provide a link to a timestamped screenshot of your administrative record: https://i.imgur.com/YAXr3F6.png
    Are you currently Legal Faction banned or have ever been Legal Faction banned: No
    Please provide your User Control Panel (UCP) username: Grumbleduck
    Please provide a link to your GTA World Forum Account: https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/1996-toffee/
    Please provide your Discord ID and ID #: Grumbleduck#9999 [https://i.imgur.com/ojBQ4wZ.png]
    Please provide proof of your Double Faction Permission, if applicable: Not Applicable
    Have you been in any legal faction on any Roleplay server? IF so, please list them in the following format (Server - Faction - Highest Position) :
    Red Country Roleplay - Founder of County Radio / News
    True Roleplay - Founder of San Andreas News
    True Roleplay - Lieutenant San Andreas State Police
    True Roleplay - Head of Medical San Andreas State Police
    Write your character's background story: (Minimum 200 words)
    Mila Morozova experienced a typical upbringing and was admittedly very close to her father who served within the Soviet Union before it officially dissolved in December 1991. This paternal closeness and fondness of her father undoubtedly resulted in a strained relationship with her mother. As Mila developed into adulthood this evident strain soon turned to estrangement from her mother. Mila’s mother always reminded her to frown less and smile more but never considered Mila’s personal feelings towards her that were in the way of her happiness.

Mila grew up in the elite region of Rublevka in the city of Moscow, a gated community where many Russian government officials and successful business people reside; some of which were Mila’s parents, who were considered very wealthy. Despite her stone cold demeanor, Mila refers to her childhood as a positive and happy one.

Education and Career
    Mila earned her bachelor's degree in environmental and public health at the Moscow State University, before persuing her dream career to work in medical science thus gaining her bachelor’s degree in Medicolegal Death Investigation and also Healthcare Science - Anatomical Pathology Technology.

Mila found herself briefly working within the medical science sector within Moscow. Within her employment she became a trainee medic within the science sector, in theory what she would call a 'scientist'. Just over a decade ago, Mila made astonshing waves when she published her first paper, (a controversial one at that) which detailed a possible methodology for creating custom genetic programs. It seemed like a promising step toward overcoming many disorders and potential diseases whilst maximising modern medicine potential. Objection among her peers abruptly followed. Many professionals within her field considered her work to be dangerous because of its perceived ethical shortfalls. Furthermore, other scientists were unable to reproduce the results of Mila's research, which soon called her extrodinary discoveries into question. Instead of kickstarting the career she so desired, her paper seriously damaged her reputation. Many medical bodies throughout Russia were among those who were quick to condem her research claiming it was unethical, and in Mila's own words, tried to silence her.

Disappointed and disheartened that due to no fault of her own, her career was now over. She worked briefly as her own boss, founding a non-profit charity organisation that dedicated itself to improving impoverished areas, and helping to generate health care in low in-come areas across Russia. However, during her time in the CEO seat, she proved to be ruthless and pragmatic in a bid to make the organisation work. This involved relentlessly and maliciously firing staff while making selfish decisions to benefit her public appearance in order to make her appear to be a caring individual. This once again was short lived, the money wasn't enough to sustain Mila within the rich area of Rublevka. In hope of finding a more solid and stable profession, she proceeded to take her skillset, passion and knowledge elsewhere, where it may be appreciated. Los Santos.

By submitting this application, I, Mila Morozova, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.

Paul Thorne

Re: [Application] Mila Morozova [Coronor Investigator]

Post by Paul Thorne »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Received

Dear Mila Morozova,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that we have received your application. The application will now be assessed by the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner recruitment staff.

Expect a conclusive reply about the outcome of your application within the next seven days.

Sincerely,

Chief Coroner Investigator Liam Bishop

Paul Thorne

Re: [Application] Mila Morozova [Coronor Investigator]

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Interview

Dear Mila Morozova,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the preliminary stage.

You are now asked to contact the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner in order to schedule a meeting for your job interview.

Therefore, please provide us with your availability, to conduct the interview as soon as possible, using the format below.

Sincerely,

[+] Please use this template and post it on the thread

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][b]Dear Handler,[/b]

Please find below the best suitable availability for myself, for the next few days. These are the listings that suits me best, should you wish to schedule an interview for the following:
[list]DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)
[*] DD/MM/YYYY [b]l[/b] 00:00 to 00:00 (Server time)[/list]

Kind regards,
[b]First_Name_Last_Name[/b][/divbox]

Mila Morozova

Re: [Application] Mila Morozova [Coronor Investigator] [INTERVIEW]

Post by Mila Morozova »

Dear Handler,

Please find below the best suitable availability for myself, for the next few days. These are the listings that suits me best, should you wish to schedule an interview for the following:
  • 01/12/2022 l 21:30 to 02:00 (Server time)
  • 02/12/2022 l 21:00 to 02:00 (Server time)
  • 03/12/2022 l 21:00 to 03:00 (Server time)
  • 04/12/2022 l 21:00 to 03:00 (Server time)
  • 05/12/2022 l 21:00 to 03:00 (Server time)
((OOC: given the lateness of these times, if this isn't suitable (as people work NORMAL hours), I work from home for myself and can readily jump on at any given time if there isn't anyone available, I am happy to rearrange to suit the faction member who will be leading the interview, please let me know)).

Kind regards,
Mila Morozova

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Dear applicant,

We have received your availability for your interview and have chosen the date and time from your listing. Your interview will be on the following listed below. Please note that if failure to show up to the interview at the specific time and date, we will terminate your application and you will not be allowed to re-apply until two weeks have passed.
01/12/2022 l 22:00 (Server time)
The interview will be held at the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner Headquarters located at CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA. In case unforeseeable circumstances may occur in regards to the time and date of the interview, please inform us immediately. ((Reply to this topic thread))

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Dear Mila Morozova,

With this letter, we would like to inform you, that your application has passed through the interview stage.

You are now asked to complete the Logical Observation Test, that has been sent to you, in the next fourty-eight (48) hours. Failure to do so with be the conclusion of your application process.

Therefore, we would like to wish you good luck. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Sincerely,

Paul Thorne

Post by Paul Thorne »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Mila Morozova,

The Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner is pleased to offer you the position of Coroner Investigator. Your prior job experience and motivation to further build upon your skills will be an ideal fit for the Department. With this letter, we would like to inform you that you are now in Probationary Phase. You will be under your Probationary Phase for two weeks (14 days) before becoming a full member of the Department of Medical Examiner- Coroner. We wish you good luck and if you have any questions, feel free to forward them to us!
  1. Submit your probationary file here: ACCESS;
  2. Read the Medical Examiner-Coroner manual and sign that you read and understood here: ACCESS;
  3. Contact a Lead Coroner Investigator member or the Chief Coroner Investigator to schedule your induction within the department;
Sincerely,