• Title: Mr.
  • First name(s): Ariel Mekonen
  • Last name: Shay
    Date of Birth: 09/11/1993
    Phone number: 177-232-08
    Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, USA
    Nationality: American
    Residential address: 106 Cougar Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
    What is the reasoning behind your ride along?: Intrigued by the daily duties of a coroner.
    Personal Statement agreement:
    I the undersigned aware that the work of the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner personnel is inherently dangerous and that he/she may be subjected to the risk of death, personal injury, or damage to his/her property by accompanying a member or members of the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner during the performance of their official duties. The undersigned voluntarily assumes the risk of death, personal injury, and property damage arising from or in any way connected with riding along in an Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner vehicle.
    SIGNATURE: A.M.S
    DATE: 16/03/2022
    BACKGROUND AUTHORIZATION:
    I understand that a criminal check and a warrant check will be conducted as part of the application process. I hereby authorize law enforcement agency, agencies of the government of the United States of America, and agencies of the State of San Andreas to release to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner any and all information which said agencies or any of them have about me, for the limited purpose of aiding the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner in evaluating my eligibility for participation in the Ride Along Program. This release extends to any and all information which said agencies or any of them may have about me, whether public, personal, or confidential. I understand that I will not receive and am not entitled to know the contents of confidential reports received from these agencies and I further understand that these reports are privileged and confidential. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the agencies, their agents and representatives and any person furnishing such information from any and all liability of every nature and kind arising out of the furnishing and inspecting of such documents, records and other information, and this release shall be binding on my legal representatives, heirs and assigns

SIGNATURE: A.M.S
    DATE: 16/03/2022

John Meyer

Re: [Ride-Along] Ariel Shay

Post by John Meyer »

https://i.imgur.com/HNF4Wyu.png

LOS SANTOS COUNTY
DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL EXAMINER-CORONER
CRUSADE ROAD 1959, STRAWBERRY, LOS SANTOS, SA

Application Status - Accepted

Dear Ariel Shay

Your application has been reviewed by a Recruitment officer at the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner, we at the department are excited to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Thank you for showing interest in the ride-along program and please make sure you re-read and understand the personal statement agreement that you have signed. Your privileges as a ride-along will expire in two weeks from this notice. To attend your ride-along, go to the Department of Medical Examiner-Coroner HQ or call the landline number 1421 and request for an Deputy Coroner+. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Chief Deputy Coroner

-Chief Deputy Coroner-